Broccoli is considered one of the tastiest and healthiest vegetables in many cousins. Perhaps bit overrated too. I have seen few FB posts pranking readers by stating broccoli has more protein than steak!
Keep the controversy aside, lets make some cool dishes with it.
What you need..
- 100 g broccoli
- 100 g minced chicken breast
How you make it…
- Mincing chicken breast is offered by many of the supermarkets in the metropolis area. You can buy a decent mincer for about 20 $ from eBay too!
- Mince chicken breast to medium size. Let is defrost well. Marinate with some salt, garlic and pepper.
- Heat a pan with some coconut oil. Add some cinnamon powder, 1tsp butter and 1/2 chopped onion. When onion is getting golden add the chicken after straining off the excess water. Let it cook for about 5 mins, lid on.
- Meantime, cut the broccoli in to it’s roots. Try to keep the natural branch structure, that makes it look nicer and natural. Add them to the pan. Pour 1/2 cup of cow’s milk. Keep the lid on in medium heat for about 10 mins.
- All ready to go.. Try this with some toasted bread if you die not having carbs in all your meals!!!